Why Go Rafting with Geo Tours?
Geo Tours has been putting the FUN in rafting adventures since 1981 and is celebrating it’s 34th year under the same management. Geo has been based in the Metro Denver Area from the beginning, giving us knowledge of the ins and outs of Metro Denver that few other companies can match. We are a small rafting company and that’s just the way we like it! Our size allows us to provide you with a personalized rafting experience. The rivers that we run – Clear Creek, the Upper Colorado, and the Arkansas River offer leisurely float trips to heart-pounding whitewater. Choose your river trip based on preference or ability since they are all easy to access from Denver, Colorado.
Geo uses state of the art equipment and places a high priority of safety. We are not just thrill seekers, but fun-seekers. All of our guides are certified in CPR and First Aid and are trained to emphasize river safety—to say nothing of their knowledge of geology, natural history, useless trivia and the art of having fun.
- Celebrating over 33 years of providing some of the finest rafting experiences in Colorado
- Self-bailing rafts, type V Coast Guard approved PFD’s (life vests) and state-of-the-art equipment
- Place safety as a high priority and maintains an excellent safety record. All of our guides are Certified in CPR and First Aid and are trained to emphasize river safety
- Geo Tours is a member of the Colorado River Outfitter Association, American Outdoors, and Denver Metro Convention Visitors Bureau (Visit Denver), and the Better Business Bureau
- Three rivers in Colorado
- Part-day to multi-day trips
- Beginner to advanced levels and Scenic Floats
- Paddle rafts, oar rafts and inflatable kayaks
Certain options may be unavailable on specific trips or in times of high water conditions.
Raft trips will meet at Geo headquarters, specific river put-ins, metro area Park’n’Rides or convenient mountain locations. Geo Tours offers group pick-ups and transportation to and from your raft trip. So you can sit back and “We’ll do the driving.” Additional charges may apply.
- Headquartered in historic Morrison, Colorado, just 20 minutes from downtown Denver
- Easy to get to from almost anywhere in the Denver metro area via I-70, C-470 or Highway 285
- Located at 229 Highway 8, approximately 1/4 mile south on Hwy 8 from Jct. Hwy 8 and Hwy 74 (traffic signal on west edge of Morrison town center).