Why Raft With Geo Tours?
Geo Tours whitewater rafting company has been in business since 1981, and is located near Denver, Colorado. Because Geo is a small company, we do river trips on Clear Creek, the Upper Colorado River, and the Arkansas River. Furthermore, Geo places a high priority on safety, and uses state-of-the-art equipment. Likewise, our guides are certified in CPR, First Aid and emphasize river safety. Additionally, Geo guides are knowledgeable about geology, natural history, useless trivia, and especially the art of having fun!
Geo excursions range from scenic floats to heart-pounding whitewater adventures. As a small and experienced outfit, our raft trips are personal, safe and a lot of fun. But above all, Geo Tours adds extra fun to your whitewater rafting trip!
Experience & Safety
- Celebrating over 33 years of providing some of the finest rafting experiences in Colorado
- Self-bailing rafts, type V Coast Guard approved PFD’s (life vests) and state-of-the-art equipment
- Place safety as a high priority and maintains an excellent safety record. All of our guides are Certified in CPR and First Aid and are trained to emphasize river safety
- Geo Tours is a member of the Colorado River Outfitter Association, American Outdoors, and Denver Metro Convention Visitors Bureau (Visit Denver), and the Better Business Bureau
- Three rivers in Colorado
- Part-day to multi-day trips
- Beginner to advanced levels and Scenic Floats
- Paddle rafts, oar rafts and inflatable kayaks
- Certain options may be unavailable on specific trips or in times of high water conditions.
Raft trips will meet at Geo headquarters, specific river put-ins, metro area Park’n’Rides or convenient mountain locations. Geo Tours offers group pick-ups and transportation to and from your raft trip. So you can sit back and “We’ll do the driving.” Additional charges may apply.
- Headquartered in historic Morrison, Colorado, just 20 minutes from downtown Denver
- Easy to get to from almost anywhere in the Denver metro area via I-70, C-470 or Highway 285
- Located at 229 Highway 8, approximately 1/4 mile south on Hwy 8 from Jct. Hwy 8 and Hwy 74 (traffic signal on west edge of Morrison town center).