Call (800) 660-7238 to book your whitewater rafting trip today!
Headquartered in the Denver Metro area, Geo Tours offers a variety of exciting whitewater rafting adventures in the Colorado Rocky Mountain region. Geo Tours is Denver’s best choice with white water raft trips on: the Colorado River (Upper), the Arkansas River and Clear Creek . My company has been providing some of the finest rafting experiences since 1981. Geo offers group transportation to your Colorado whitewater rafting adventure from its base in Morrison, CO., just 20 minutes from Downtown Denver and can provide group pickups in Denver, CO and Golden, CO. Enjoy the rafting, the ride and the Rocky Mountain scenery – We’ll do the driving!
Summer is here! The rivers have peaked but there is still plenty of snow to melt and this will mean that Colorado rivers will continue to experience some of the best water levels in years. Call us today, to reserve your rafting adventure.
Geo Tours also has, Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) rentals and fishing trips on the Gold Medal waters of the Arkansas River!
• Location – One of the only Outfitters based in Denver metro area! Morrison, Colorado is just 20 minutes from downtown Denver. Geo Tours is Whitewater Rafting in Denver, Colorado!
• Clear Creek – part-day trips and closest to Denver!
• Arkansas River – 1-day, overnight and multi-day
• Upper Colorado River – 1-day, overnight, multi-day & inflatable kayaking
• Group Transportation Available – We’ll do the driving! Free transport to Clear Creek from Geo’s base in Morrison. Denver area pick-ups available for groups at an additional charge.
• Scenic Floats and Family Trips
• May to September Season – Daily trips on a reservation basis through Labor Day 2015
• Experienced Staff – Under same ownership Since 1981. Geo maintains an excellent safety record.
• Group Discounts – for parties of ten or more
• Child Discounts – for kids 12 years and younger
• Early Season Specials – through June 21st
• Reservations Advised – VISA, MASTERCARD & DISCOVER accepted
Whether you choose a part-day, full-day, overnight or multi-day trip, from novice to advanced whitewater thrills to family trips and scenic floats, Geo has a rafting experience for most ages and abilities. Trips range in price (Adult) from $45.00 per guest for a Part-Day to $630.00 per guest for a Five-Day raft trip. Special pricing for children 12 yrs old and younger and for groups of 10+ guests. Prices include all meals (except part-day), rafting equipment and guides. Transportation from the Denver Area to your raft trip is available.
Your choice of adventures include Paddle Raft where you help control your raft and assist the guide, or you can sit back in an Oar Raft and enjoy the rapids while your guide does most of the work. Inflatable Kayaks and Paddle Cats are also available on some stretches. Certain options may be unavailable on specific trips or in times of high water conditions.
Geo Tours has camping gear and wetsuits available for rent.
Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Rental Program. CALL 800-660-7238
SUPs are fast becoming a go to option for fitness and fun on the water. Geo Tours is initiating a rental program in 2015 so that its patrons can try out and enjoy the SUP option on the lakes that are nearby such as: Soda Lakes (approx. 2 miles), Chatfield Reservoir (approx. 16miles) and Evergreen Lake (approx. 12 miles).
Geo offers rentals of SOL paddleboards in variety of lengths: the SOL Shine @ 9’6”, the SOL Train @ 10’7” and the SOL Sumo which is extra wide (37”) and long (11’4”) and capable of carrying multiple persons (kids, dogs).
Geo Tours has a pickup program where you can rent an SUP for a full-day or half- day. Prices are: $65.00/board/full – day and $40.00/board/half – day.
Rental packages include: Inflatable SUP, Paddle, Pump, Carry bag, Helmet and PFD (Personal Floatation Device).