Call (800) 660-7238 to book your whitewater rafting trip with Geo Tours today!
Headquartered in the Denver Metro area, Geo Tours offers a variety of exciting whitewater rafting adventures in the Colorado Rocky Mountain region. Geo Tours is Denver’s best choice with white water raft trips on: the Colorado River (Upper), the Arkansas River and Clear Creek . Since 1981, our company provides some of the finest rafting experiences. Geo offers group transportation to your Colorado whitewater rafting adventure from its base in Morrison, CO, just 20 minutes from Downtown Denver and can provide group pick-ups in Denver, CO; Golden, CO and Lakewood, CO. Make plans to book your Whitewater Adventure of a Lifetime with Geo Tours!
Geo Tours is open and accepting reservations for the 2017 raft season through September 4th! Another fantastic rafting season is coming to an end. Many rivers in Colorado are at low water levels but the Colorado River is still flowing well. As a Late Season Special Geo is offering FREE transportation from its HQ in Morrison on our Full-day Upper Colorado River raft trips. Feel free to contact Geo at 800-660-7238 with any questions you might have about our trips. We should be in the office on a regular basis but if we miss you, email us or leave a message and we will return your call.
- LOCATION – One of the only outfitters based in Denver metro area! Morrison, Colorado is just 20 minutes from downtown Denver. Geo Tours is whitewater rafting in Denver, Colorado!
- CLEAR CREEK – part-day & full-day raft trips and closest to Denver!
- ARKANSAS RIVER – 1 day, overnight and multi-day raft trips, plus – guided fishing trips
- UPPER COLORADO RIVER – 1 day, overnight, multi-day raft trips & inflatable kayaking
- GROUP TRANSPORTATION AVAILABLE – We’ll do the driving! Free transport to Clear Creek from Geo’s base in Morrison. Denver area pick-ups available for groups at an additional charge.
- SCENIC FLOATS AND FAMILY TRIPS
- MAY TO SEPTEMBER SEASON – Daily trips on a reservation basis until Labor Day 2017 (Sept 4th)
- EXPERIENCED STAFF – Under same ownership Since 1981. Geo maintains an excellent safety record.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS – for parties of ten or more
- CHILD DISCOUNTS – for kids 12 years and younger
- EARLY SEASON SPECIALS – through June 20th
- RESERVATIONS ADVISED – VISA, MASTERCARD & DISCOVER accepted
Whether you choose a part-day, full-day, overnight or multi-day trip, from novice to advanced whitewater thrills to family trips and scenic floats, Geo has a rafting experience for most ages and abilities. Trips range in price (Adult) from $49.00 per guest for a Part-Day to $740.00 per guest for a Five-Day raft trip, with many trips options in between. Special pricing for children 12 yrs old and younger and for groups of 10+ guests. Prices include all meals (except part-day), rafting equipment and guides. Transportation from the Denver Area to your raft trip is available. Geo Tours has camping gear and wetsuits available for rent.
Your choice of adventures include Paddle Raft where you help control your raft and assist the guide, or you can sit back in an Oar Raft and enjoy the rapids while your guide does most of the work. Inflatable Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards are also available on some stretches. Certain options may be unavailable on specific trips or in times of high water conditions.