Call (800) 660-7238 to book your whitewater rafting trip today!
Headquartered in the Denver Metro area, Geo Tours offers a variety of exciting whitewater rafting adventures in the Colorado Rocky Mountain region. Geo Tours is Denver’s best choice with white water raft trips on: the Colorado River (Upper), the Arkansas River and Clear Creek . My company has been providing some of the finest rafting experiences since 1981. Geo offers group transportation to your Colorado whitewater rafting adventure from its base in Morrison, CO., just 20 minutes from Downtown Denver and can provide group pickups in Denver, CO, Golden, CO and Lakewood, CO. Make plans to book your “Whitewater Adventure of a Lifetime” with Geo Tours!
Geo is now accepting reservations for the 2017 rafting season. Mountain snows continue to be great this winter, meaning there will be FUN rafting with Geo in 2017 and the Staff and I look forward to taking many of you down the river this summer. Feel free to contact Geo at 800-660-7238 with any questions you might have about my trips. I should be in the office on regular basis though my hours may vary so keep trying or leave a message and I will return your call.
• Location – One of the only Outfitters based in Denver metro area! Morrison, Colorado is just 20 minutes from downtown Denver. Geo Tours is Whitewater Rafting in Denver, Colorado!
• Clear Creek – part-day & full-day raft trips and closest to Denver!
• Arkansas River – 1-day, overnight and multi-day raft trips Plus – Guided Fishing trips
• Upper Colorado River – 1-day, overnight, multi-day raft trips & inflatable kayaking
• Group Transportation Available – We’ll do the driving! Free transport to Clear Creek from Geo’s base in Morrison. Denver area pick-ups available for groups at an additional charge.
• Scenic Floats and Family Trips
• May to September Season – Daily trips on a reservation basis until Labor Day 2017 (Sept 4th)
• Experienced Staff – Under same ownership Since 1981. Geo maintains an excellent safety record.
• Group Discounts – for parties of ten or more
• Child Discounts – for kids 12 years and younger
• Early Season Specials – through June 20th
• Reservations Advised – VISA, MASTERCARD & DISCOVER accepted
Whether you choose a part-day, full-day, overnight or multi-day trip, from novice to advanced whitewater thrills to family trips and scenic floats, Geo has a rafting experience for most ages and abilities. Trips range in price (Adult) from $49.00 per guest for a Part-Day to $740.00 per guest for a Five-Day raft trip, with many trips options in between. Special pricing for children 12 yrs old and younger and for groups of 10+ guests. Prices include all meals (except part-day), rafting equipment and guides. Transportation from the Denver Area to your raft trip is available.
Your choice of adventures include Paddle Raft where you help control your raft and assist the guide, or you can sit back in an Oar Raft and enjoy the rapids while your guide does most of the work. Inflatable Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards are also available on some stretches. Certain options may be unavailable on specific trips or in times of high water conditions.
Geo Tours has camping gear and wetsuits available for rent.